- First thought was to make a silhouette of someone taking a speccy
- Then I thought it’s footy so why not do a character logo like a footy mascot (some disastrous results here as I tried to draw a football head!)
- But then I realised the focus isn’t footy, it’s about the jumpers so I started to scribble a few stylised letters on a jumper (too predictable!)
- At this point I turned my focus to trying to make the letters ‘FJS’ form a shopping cart and came up with a few ideas that could have worked with some tweaking, but once again this wasn’t about the letters – it was about a shop that sells jumpers which lead me to…
- The logo you see featured on this page… A football jumper made to look like a shopping bag with the simple addition of a handle!
Like it or not? Let me know using the social media buttons below and tell your friends about Lucky Dip Design!